Lekki Conservation Center


Hi guys,
So just in case you are wondering why my second post is coming up months after my first, i would love to say i have en explanation but i really do not have a reasonable excuse. I just found myself in this really negative place, using one of two excuses to procastinate and have been trying to get out of there ever since but i am determined this time around i am going to do just about everything i set out to do and get rid of any  kind of negativity.
Alright now that is out of the way, lets dig in into my visit to the Lekki Conservation Center. I think this has got the be one of the most hyped places in Lagos and after reading bloggers posts about it i decided to go there and experience what everyone was raving about.




Because i can be terrible with directions i decided to go with a friend who had been there before,he was actually very excited to go there again; apparently the place is a charmer (well in truth, the canopy walk was his charmer). So we got there and i was so thrilled about the canopy walk, unknown to me there were seven of them and this makes it the longest canopy walk in Africa; and just right before we got started on the first i was so tensed and almost did not go through with it but my friend was not having any of it. He literally pushed me into it and stayed at the back to ensure i dont act up, lol


H


Funny enough i actually  enjoyed the canopy walk and it was highlight of my day which pushed me to try climbing the tree house but i couldn’t  lay hands on a clear picture while at it because 'someone' was struggling with lighting (meanwhile the sun was not out to play that day) smh


After the tree house i ended up walking the length of the park and it is actually a beautiful place, our guide was super nice and patient, got hungry at some point but the kiosks inside the park were not selling any snacks for some reason that day and I ended up taking pictures on them instead lol. We later got food from the canteen outside the park



I plan on visiting the park again sometime mainly to redo the canopy walk, and yes it bought me over. hahaha. I love the thrill that comes with it although i was scared crazy during my first experience, will keep you guys updated on that. I also intend checking out Lufasi park, which i hear is amazing as well.
P.S: This post was actually meant to go up a while back, its just been sitting in my drafts so i am happy i finally got it out
Thank you guys for reading, please stick around to get more of this awesomeness.
    Love,
    Oben

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you